REGISTRATION FEES (all fees in Euros)

Registrations open May 15, 2023. Payment will be possible by credit card or wire transfer. 


Student and young investigator support is available from ISSDO, AIRP, University of Pisa, and University of Palermo.


Support is also available from EURADOS, accepting applications directly. 


One day conference registration 200 euros

Certifications from students must be sent to: 


Conference registration fees include

  • Welcome cocktail
  • Participation in all sessions
  • Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
  • Buffet-style lunches (Monday-Thursday)
  • Access to technical/scientific exhibition
  • Conference materials
  • Conference program booklet
  • E-book of abstracts
  • Conference proceedings 

Cancellation & Refund Policies

We hope everyone who registers for the conference will be able to attend; however, we understand that extenuating circumstances do occur.

So, the SSD20 Cancellation and Refund Policies are as follows:

Registration cancelled until 15 August 2023: 75% refund of the registration fee(s) paid (the remaining 25% contributes to the administration costs incurred).

Registration cancelled after 15 August 2023: No refund will be provided."